Monday, October 6, 2008

Too much? I say no way!


So....I'm back at this web design thing (actually I'm monitoring the digital lab at the moment and am taking a break from the web design thing to blog). I was going to get all involved and have things open and look all cool etc. I ran out of time and wound up using an older idea that, it turns out, I really love. It's not going to be my official site because I'm not sure if I did all the saving etc. correctly, but it's as close as you can get to my apartment without actually entering my apartment. All it really needs is a wood grain thermos and a low-rider orange and brown striped couch and it's perfect!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks really nice. What program are you using? And you should throw some O faces up there if you want it to be more like your apt... HAHA!!!!